Tuesday, May 5, 2009

May Budget

I have done ok I guess. I only spent $48.35 at Walmart but I spent $13.00 last night on fast food. The $48.35 is to TWO WEEKS! I am eating mostly out of the pantry so I didn't have to get much. That leaves $139.65 for food in May.

I sat down with the twins this weekend and went over the budget. I have done this with DD#1 but never with them. Why you ask? I don't know. Recently they have been asking for outragous things. IPhone, Ipod, new shoes, cds, dvds and trips to stores. I know that DD#2 got it but DS still has no clue.

Besides my food and non food budget I also have my bills and living budget. This is where I have the most trouble. This is what my May budget looks like:
1400 Pay
200 food
200 gas
85 car insurance
50 non food
500 cell phone (went WAY over on minutes)
170 phone, cable and internet
100 meds and co pays
30 basketball shoes
That leaves $65.00 for error.

No comments: