Monday, September 27, 2010

I am off school this week and it is much cooler weather so I actually plan to cook!

Monday: Taco chicken/mexi rice/corn

Tuesday: Pork steaks/mashed taters/peas

Wednesday: Quick teriyaki chicken/rice/broccoli (from Kraftfoods.com)

Thursday: Pancakes/sausage ( I still have not made this)

Friday: Swiss steak/rice/corn

Saturday: Turkey/stuffing (cornbread)/corn

Sunday: Leftovers

I am going to try to take Sundays off in October, we will see how that works. Also, I plan not to eat out at all in October as well as stick to a tight budget.

For more meal plans check out orgjunkie.com

For some reason I can not use my xanga account for MPM so I will be posting here.

3 comments:

Keli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda- The Nutritionist Reviews said...

Yum! Sounds like a great menu.

I just found your blog through a Wednesday Blog Hop. Have a great night!

www.nutritionistreviews.com

Michele said...

Thank you.